Thursday, May 15, 2008

McCain Thinks Humans and Fish Can Coexist Too

This probably isn't all that funny but it made me laugh. Senator John McCain was talking about global warming when he had the following to say: "You would think that if the polar bears, walruses, and sea birds have the good sense to respond to new conditions and new dangers, then humanity can respond as well."

Does John McCain also think that humans and fish can coexist peacefully? I like all the comparisons to animals. We should always follow what the fish, polar bears, walruses and sea birds do and life would be better. By the way, what is a sea bird? Is it a group of birds like sea gulls and pelicans?

All I can say is that I hope all of our future presidential candidates base their policies on what the cool animals are doing.

I saw the clip on the Daily Show last night (quote at about 2:18 in), check out the video:

DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves

No comments: