Monday, May 5, 2008

#1 Post - Stupid Face Rings

Well well well, I finally decided to post here. Without getting into what this whole blog is really about (whatever I want really), here's my first rant:


Ok, what's with all these face piercings? Specifically those ones that are either above or below the lip slightly to the left or right.

Really what are these for? Whenever I see them they're always on people who are "stylish" or at least pretending/trying too hard to be. And I've seen it on people ranging in age 15-30 (I'm being approximate with my guesses here). However, THEY LOOK STUPID! This is beyond a tongue ring or an eyebrow piercing, this is a metal shard putting a hole in your face for no reason. It's not even punk or a statement. Someone said "Hey this is the cool thing to do" and people did it. Really what is this fashion statement trying to prove.

Hey, you know what I heard is the cool new thing? Jumping into volcanoes. You here that metal faced folks...now go take your sideways peace sign self pics.

DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves

No comments: