Saturday, May 10, 2008

Ladies, You Know You Have A Mustache



Yesterday I was on my way home when I happened across a sight that I've seen many times before...a woman with a mustache. Now this woman didn't have a little bit of hair, it was not blond hair, it was black hair like a teenage boy might have. I've seen this many times before and I just can't understand how this could happen. Are you unaware that you have a giant unsightly swath of hair on your upper lip? Sometimes it seriously make me wonder if the person is a man or a woman. I know you have to see it! I just don't understand why you leave it there. Ladies, if you think you have a little bit of hair on you lip...then you do! And that means that everyone else can see it as well. Jesus Christ man, shave it, wax it, pluck it. Do whatever it takes but just get rid of it. When you're 50 and combing your mustache wondering why you've never even been on a date, well, I think you know the answer.

DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves

No comments: