Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Carlos Mencia Sucks

The other week I saw a commercial on Comedy Central for a Carlos Mencia comedy speck. Notice that I’m not linking to his website, MySpace or anything else. That is because he SUCKS. Have you ever seen him tell a joke? He’s soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad.

I’m not the only person that thinks this. Just google “carlos mencia sucks” or something similar and see what comes up. I’ve seen some articles/blogs that are more than three years old talking about this. I think may 80% of his “jokes” either end up with him yelling “beaner” or something about retarded people it a stupid voice. Ugh I don’t think I can even get across how ridiculously irritating and stupid he is. I cannot believe that he has a show?

CARLOS! You look stupid, you sound stupid, and your “jokes” are stupid. You’ve got to go. If ever we needed a comic to overdose on something now’s the time.

Carlos Mencia sucks…even more than Tyler Hansbroughs face…but not as much as ladies with mustaches.

For your viewing pleasure you can watch this argument between Joe Rogan and Mencia in front of a live audience.



DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This dude sucks big time. One of my friends raved about him -- I think it was the whole fake "Mexican" angle -- and I listened to a few of his routines. I don't think I laughed once. It was kind of like the fat kid who realizes he can get attention by yelling "PENIS!" as loud as he can. Over and over and over. And over. Fuck this guy.