Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Humans and Fish can Coexist Peacefully

Late last night after watching the results of the Indiana and North Carolina primaries I flipped over to the Colbert Report. Stephen Colbert was doing a bit on President Bush with a few clips including one that I find ridiculously hilarious where he says "I know that human beings and fish can coexist peacefully" which simply made me lose it. So, for your viewing pleasure I've posted a video of a few Bush quotes, including the glorious fish quote below. But first, a little poem I found here made up entirely of Bush quotes:

Make the Pie Higher

I think we all agree, the past is over.
This is still a dangerous world.
It's a world of madmen
And uncertainty
And potential mental losses.

Rarely is the question asked
Is our children learning?
Will the highways of the internet
Become more few?
How many hands have I shaked?

They misunderestimate me.
I am a pitbull on the pantleg of opportunity.
I know that the human being and the fish
Can coexist.

Families is where our nation finds hope
Where our wings take dream.
Put food on your family!
Knock down the tollbooth!
Vulcanize society!
Make the pie higher!
Make the pie higher!


And now the video:

DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves

No comments: