Friday, May 16, 2008

Cash 4 Gold

Have you seen the commercial for cash4gold? The commercial explains that's the company buys old gold jewelry from you and then melts it down and resells it. It's really cheesy and looks like part of either an infomercial or some 80s novelty item commercial.

One of the testimonials is from a woman who sold her old wedding ring, so that's nice. The most annoying part comes from a woman so says, in a terrible voice "I had no idea my old gold jewelry was worth so much money." WHAT?! I might understand that she didn't know that gold prices are near an all time high, but I'm also supposed to buy that she was unaware that both gold and jewels were valuable? Come on lady. But really man, you've got to hear her voice! I can't explain it. Maybe like if a balloon could talk while you were slowly letting air out of it? It's terrible. She's like a sonic weapon.

Other than that, I suppose if you're in need of some cash...

DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves

No comments: