Wednesday, June 4, 2008

What Drink Should I Get

I was just at Dunkin Donuts and I saw something that I thought was weird. This guy came in and bought a Gatorade. Why he's chose to go to a donut/coffee shop instead of the cheaper better stocked store right next door I don't know.

So this guy proceeds to purchase his green Gatorade. Then goes back to the display and looks all the drinks over again and put back the green one and picks up a red one. Then stands there looking at the red one and finally decides to put the red one back and take an orange one.

I have no idea why this was so interesting to me that I had to stand there and watch his every move, or why it's so vivid in my mind. It was just strange to see him buy something and then repeatedly second guess himself AFTER he bought it. Then again when he tried to leave he couldn't figure out how the door worked, so that might have had something to do with it. He kept pulling on the push door (clearly a push door) even when it was clear that it was not going to open that way. He pulled the door on the outside to get in, why was exiting such a problem? Smart guy.

DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves

No comments: