Monday, June 9, 2008

Off to London

I'm off to London this week. I'm sure I'll have a bunch of things to talk about regarding how they do things differently and why our way is better. I'll be sure to let you know. All I know is that I better see someone do this:


Watch Eurotrip. It's a highly underrated movie and you probably already the song Scotty Doesn't Know by Lustra. Seriously though, if you don't like Eurotrip what the hell is wrong with you?

I better see a bunch of British stereotypes, and I hope it doesn't rain. I welcome your thoughts on British stereotypes and suggestions on what to do in London. Oh I just thought of this too...I hope I get to meet Sir Charge.


For your convenience, you can watch the awesome clip of Vinnie Jones opening beer bottles with his eyes right here:

DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

go walk across abbey road. and go to the british museum, they have tons of cool stuff there. and look for the hundreds of dancing hippy hare krishnas in Leicester Square.