Thursday, June 12, 2008

Loud Sneezers

Holy F'ing Christ! I don't think anything annoys me more than when people sneeze loud. Like ridiculously loud. I really have no idea why, but it's one of the most irritating things in the world to me. Today I was on a train and some guy sneezed and I just wanted to go over there and punch him in the face.

Now I realize that there's nothing you can do about, you can't control how you sneeze. But you better! I cannot control my incredible hulk like rage I feel when I hear these loud noises coming from your face. Get it under control. I don't know how your head doesn't pop off from them. I can take maybe two sneezes, three's a push. Sneeze four times though and i don't know what I'll do. Seriously, watch your faces...

DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves

No comments: