Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Jamie Kennedy is Terrible

Who is the casting director that decided that Jamie Kennedy either has talent or is entertaining?



Last night I was watching the show Reaper, which most people probably don't watch, but I think it's great. Anyway, Jamie Kennedy was a guest star and he was terrible. He played the same stupid sounding stoned looking oblivious idiot character that he plays in everything he's ever been in. He just about ruined the episode. In fact I think he just about ruined television and film, that's how bad he is. I can't think of words to explain how bad he really is. He's just annoying. If I see him on anything I will change the channel. If he even guest stars in a movie I think twice about watching it.

Is there anyone who is actually like "Oh a new Jamie Kennedy show I have to catch that" or "Jamie Kennedy is on Conan tonight, can't miss it." I can't imagine the type of person who thinks he's funny or even mildly entertaining. He has got to be the (not one of, the) worst "performer" in the history of existence. I'd rather watch a baby murder ballet than 1 minute of his "comedy."

On another note, watch Reaper so it doesn't get cancelled.

DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ITA. Jamie Kennedy nearly ruined the episode for me.

Please join us over at Television Without Pity (or even the CW board) to talk about Reaper. We can always use more people!

http://forums.televisionwithoutpity.com/index.php?showtopic=3173492&st=345&#entry10530642