Tuesday, July 15, 2008

1,2,3,4 Monsters Walking Across The Floor

I have no idea why this is amusing to me but it is. A video of Fiest singing her song 1,2,3,4 - which you may know from the ipod commercial where she's in some bright blue outfit doing some odd hip/body shake dance move. Well now Fiest has redone the song for Sesame Street into a "counting is fun boys and girls" song which included the the glorious like "1,2,3,4 monsters walking across the floor."

I don't know whether I actually hate the video or love it. I can't tell whether I want to make fun of it or enjoy the fun that comes with learning up to four digits.

Video:

DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves

1 comment:

The Beauty and Her Beasts said...

I say like it, as it cracks me up, well my two year old LOVES it and asks me to play it over and over.