Wednesday, July 16, 2008

311

Tonight I'm going to see one of my favorite bands, 311. This will be something like the 12th time I've seen them. Funny thing is that the first time I saw them I wasn't really a fan and just went because a bunch of my friends were going. Well that show changed my mind - they are great and one of the best live bands ever. It's not that they have a particular "show" -- it's just the energy that's at the shows, ask and fan and they'll tell you what I mean.

If you're not a fan, I suggest you give them a try, summertime would work best and you can take pretty much anything of the Music or Grassroots albums first.

I'd also like to rep two of the bands I saw open for 311 years ago; 2 Skinnee J's and Shootyz Groove. And for the record Incubus fans, 311 is far superior.

Enjoy 311:

Homebrew:


Do You Right:

DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves

No comments: