Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Hot Coffee On The Subway



This morning I was one the subway, or should I say crammed into a subway car. It was completely packed. And what do I see in front of me, when I can't even lift up my arms? A guy attempting to drink Dunkin Donuts Coffee.

I don't understand why people buy coffee just to bring it on the subway. Can't you just get it at work or school or wherever you're going? Why do people think "Hmm I should get a scalding hot beverage and carry it with me for 20+ minutes in a packed space where no one can move, that's a good idea." Come on, what the F. Seriously, who thinks that? You can't drink it, you have to hold it, and you may even spill it on someone. And if you spill it on me I'll knock your block off. These are probably the same people who make awesome decisions like taking the elevator to the 2nd floor or bringing bikes on the subway.

DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves

No comments: