Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Sexiest Female Forms of the Summer Olympics

So a list of the 50 hottest female Olympians was compiled by some website called WebTVHub. The actual list is titled "The Sexiest Female Forms of the Summer Olympics." I guess we should have seen this coming. What I find funny is that it's from a random website (random to me at least) and not Maxim of FHM or something. You can view the entire list HERE.

Now I'm going to keep most of my comments to myself because, well, just look at the list. But I will say that I do like the pic of Katerina Emmons of the Czech Republic holding a rifle (I guess that is her sport), that's hot.

I also found THIS, The 26 Hottest US Olympic Women (I guess of all time). I have no idea who created this one, but I found it on CampusSqueeze.com.

DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves

No comments: